Biyernes, Enero 27, 2017

Development Blog Post #4 - Tutorial Clean-ups

Take note of the date this was posted.

ClickBEAT Progress = 0.1%

---

At this point, the HTML5 test will be deleted tomorrow.


---

Hello people!


So about the game!

The first tutorial is cleaned up! It now has a limit!

4 successful tries and you're done!

By successful, I meant no misses, simple.

So about what I'm thinking of when releasing the demo...

Well, it's about time that I should add something to the extras menu.

Just 1 minigame and 7 songs, that's it.

That minigame is just a girl trying to eat fruits. Avoid eating rocks or uneatable things. Eat to the BEat! GET IT?!
ok sry

Press J to eat
Press K to throw

Those 7 songs are just the songs from the minigame, the tutorials and the actual game.

I'm also gonna try to implement and new title screen!

Anyways, thank you guys for the overwhelming support last week. It was a blast.

People we're actually e-mailing me :O

welp, that's all I can give you all right now!

Thanks for listening!

---

Hey! If you want to at least help me, give me feedback!

Recommend something you want in the game, and I'll try to implement it!

Email: (Will Update soon)

---

Please stay tuned for more updates!
~ Kolonel Roberts

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento