Sabado, Disyembre 10, 2016

Development Blog Post #2 - Wrath of the Slaps Progress

Take note of the date this was posted.

ClickBEAT Progress = 0.1%

---

Hello! This is another development post!

Today's Sunday, so I don't really have much to do.

So about "Wrath of the Slaps", I am working on it. It may be slow, but it's for sure.

Here's some screenshots of me working on it.




Here's the exiting part.
I would also like you all to hear the music I made for this level.

I made it with effort and heart.
Listen to it.


That's all.

---

Hey! If you want to at least help me, give me feedback!

Recommend something you want in the game, and I'll try to implement it!

Email: (Will update soon)

---

Please stay tuned for more updates!
~ Kolonel Roberts

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento